Sunday 14 August 2016

Trailer Review Of Freaky Ali : It's Freaking Good

"Chaddi, chaddi, chaddi. Chaddi le lo chaddi"
Come on now, don't lie, these stupid phrases above caught your attention! And just like you, these stupid, but funny, phrases put me in a place to enjoy this trailer!



We started this trailer with a cringe, thinking it must be something too serious or too stupid as most movies are these days. But this quirky, light hearted trailer with hilarious witty dialogues put a smile on our faces and kept it on till the end.

The trailer starts Ali(Nawazuddin) as he tries to convince a drunkard to buy a chaddi and travels through his adventures as he tries to enter the snooty world of golf AND charm an "ameer ghar ki ladki." Basically seems like a fun sports comedy with witty lines and awesome acting!

This trailer has done an amazing thing really. It has made me, a super lazy human, excited about something. So, I hope it exceeds the high expectations I have set now and hope I get out of the theatre trying to copy the dialogues while my friends laugh at me.

Watch the fun filled trailer of Nawazuddin's next, Freaky Ali here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment