Saturday 13 August 2016

Rakhi Sawant is THE Lead of a Mainstream Bollywood film!

The very own Drama Queen of our country, Rakhi Sawant is back in the news for and is all ready to take over all Bollywood leading actresses! (Pun intended)
 And no she’s not just restricted to an item song in a movie but the whole film! Yes, she’s the leading actress of the movie which is supposedly based on Sheena Bohra murder case. Rakhi is portraying the role of Indrani Mukherjee in the movie and just by watching the trailer I can assure you, Ek Kahani Julie Ki will have all sort of maal masala to force you into thinking “He Bhagwaan kya yehi din dikhane ke lie zinda rakha tha?”
The trailer has love-passion-suspense and unavoidable dubbing artist! Rakhi’s voice has been dubbed, but I wonder why? NO ONE, NOBODY can replace Rakhi and her voice, her impact is different altogether!
If you are wondering what the hell came to the minds of the makers before making this film, well, Rakhi is self proclaimed Indrani’s friend. She even went on records saying, “I was one of Indrani’s favourite stars and she used to love me a lot. I am very sad about what is happening to her now. She is alone, she needs me. So I thought why not make a film on her life?”

Check out the trailer of the movie here and let me know how you liked it in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment